Is your smile one dental bridge away from perfection once again? Dental bridges are an excellent tooth replacement service designed to improve your smile without affecting your gums. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when chewing, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are linked directly to other teeth in your mouth for a durable hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridges come with the following benefits for your smile confidence:
– Dental bridges can improve responsibilities that can easily be affected by missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
– Dental bridges can function anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Dental bridges can fill in spaces in your mouth left behind by missing teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to shift and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to sink in, potentially making you look older, weaker, and less striking. Dental bridges can restore your face back to its normal look.
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement service used to mimic the look of natural teeth.
For a diagnosis and potential dental bridge treatment option, we invite you to contact MI Beautiful Smile to schedule an appointment with Dr. Brant Pittsley and our team in Davisburg, Michigan. Call us at 248-634-7002 today, and let us help you achieve the healthy, confident smile you deserve!