Dental bonding is a form of cosmetic dentistry that uses durable materials such as resin or porcelain to bond onto teeth with various types of tooth enamel damage. With dental bonding, you can save a damaged tooth from having to conceal it entirely with a dental crown, or even potentially one day being forced to remove it with a tooth extraction procedure.
Save your smile with dental bonding treatments. Consider the following benefits:
– Dental bonding can be used to correct discoloration issues such as stains and other defects.
– Dental bonding can correct flaws in teeth such as cracks, chips, fractures, splits, and tooth enamel loss.
– With an adequate amount of treatment, dental bonding services can be last over a decade.
– Any damage caused by oral accidents, injuries, contact sports, or foods may be able to be fixed with dental bonding treatments.
– Dental bonding can correct minor spacing issues with teeth that may also be misaligned.
If you take care of your dental bonds correctly, they can last for many years to come. If you would like to speak with Dr. Brant Pittsley and our team about dental bonding, please schedule an appointment at our dentist office of MI Beautiful Smile in Davisburg, Michigan, by calling 248-634-7002. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!